Sunday, September 9, 2007

Needs Some Tunes

The car wouldn't be as good unless it had some tunes to go with it. Now, knowing that we were going to install a very sophisticated interior, I held off from going to far but I did have some 9" x 6s" installed and a little better than stock bass system so the music can be better quality.

One thing you have to learn about this project and my father and I. We are very patient people who will do what they say, but it might take some time after other things are complete. The finished interior will have a very nice sound system and very comfortable seats. More to come on the interior at a later date.

After the stereo was updated a little bit I then left to go to college and during that time, the car only saw me on the summer weekends. At the end of my college career, I did not drive the car much at all and it sat for a couple of years without any attention.

0 comments: